3 bedroom commercial property for sale9-11, Ladywell Road, Maybole, KA197BE
- The High Society, a popular and very busy free house situated in the Ayrshire village of Maybole. The High Society was purchased by our clients over 9 years ago and has been trading successfully on a
- The property has been very carefully maintained by our clients throughout their ownership and is presented in true walk in condition with no work required before new owners could commence immediate tr
- The property has a large garden, currently used as a beer garden for the business with a paved area and out door seating in the form of picnic tables and benches. The business is straight to street wi
- The High Society is centrally located in the town of Maybole in South West Scotland. Maybole is a small market town built on a sloping hillside overlooking the Southern Uplands and is part of Ayrshire
- Maybole Railway Station has rail links to Glasgow and North with connections to most Ayrshire towns. By road Maybole is easily accessed via the M77/A77 road from Ayr to Stranraer and Glasgow.
The High Society, a popular and very busy free house situated in the Ayrshire village of Maybole. The High Society was purchased by our clients over 9 years ago and has been trading successfully on a leasehold basis with tenants and has been placed on the market by our clients due to their impending wish to retire. The property has been very carefully maintained by our clients throughout their ownership and is presented in true walk in condition with no work required before new owners could commence immediate trading. The business has established an excellent base of loyal clientèle from local residents and although the business forms an important part of the local community it also attracts custom from further afield due to its hugely successful entertainment evenings with live music. The business trades currently with wet sales only and although it boasts strong trading figures very little marketing is carried out, additional marketing and entertainment evenings would undoubtedly increase turnover. The business premises occupy a large detached building which is designed over 2 storeys. This attractive white property is of traditional appearance and has been well maintained and cared for inside and out. The entrance leads directly into the bar area which is traditionally furnished with wooden tables and chairs. The function room is located to the rear which can accommodate up to 40 in a private function. The room is also used as a games room when there are no functions on and has a pool table. Customer WC facilities are also located towards the of the building near to the function room. The owners accommodation is a particularly attractive aspect of this sale and is located on the upper floor of the property. The owners quarters and can be accessed by a separate entrance to the rear of the building and consists of 3 double bedrooms, family bathroom, an open plan kitchen and dining room and a very large living room. The accommodation is beautifully presented throughout with contemporary décor. The living room benefits from a feature fireplace and attractive wooden flooring and the modern open plan kitchen design enhances the size and appearance of the accommodation. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 861203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.