Commercial Property for saleUnits 11 and 12, Glenwood Centre, Glenrothes, KY61PA
- 3000 SQUARE FEET ***DOUBLE UNIT*** Formally "COSTCUTTER SUPERMARKET" now OPEN PLAN within dense neighbourhood scheme close to Town Centre ***WAS SOLD FOR £105,000 - February 2012***VAT FREE PROPERTY**
- The property comprises 2 retail units that have been adapted to create one larger unit within the Glenwood Centre a popular part of the larger commercial and flatted residential building complex. Inte
- Most recently a COST-CUTTER SUPERMARKET could be a RETAIL USE/CONVENIENCE store. Excellent Frontage offers opportunity for RESTAURANT/HOT FOOD/TAKE-AWAY USES (subject all consents) or class 2 use/book
- The premises are within to a shopping parade beside car park and pedestrian walkways. May lend itself to various uses. Glenrothes is the third largest town in Fife and hosts the headquarters of Fife C
- EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. Various potential uses given location, size and shape of the property. Glenwood Shopping Centre is 1 mile west of Glenrothes Town Centre. Super size - 271.25 SQUARE M
Full descriptionEXCELLENT SIZED RETAIL ACCOMODATION formally COSTCUTTER SUPERMARKET the property is circa 3000 square feet and the property itself occupies a prominent position within the Glenwood neighbourhood centre. The Glenwood Centre lies to the West of the town centre serving the surrounding, predominantly residential area. The property comprises 2 retail units that have been adapted to create one larger unit (could easily be subdivided again to 2 units). Most recently a COST-CUTTER SUPERMARKET could be a RETAIL USE/CONVENIENCE store. Excellent Frontage offers opportunity for RESTAURANT/HOT FOOD/TAKE-AWAY USES (subject all consents) or class 2 use/bookmakers/doctors/dental surgery etc, all uses subject relevant conents. ***BUSY RESIDENTIAL LOCATION.*** Glenrothes is one of Fife?s principle towns occupying a central location within the region and having population approaching some 50,000. It is a main administrative centre within Fife and home to a diverse range of companies from local to national interests. The town is strategically located with good communications including regular buses, rail links at Thornton and Markinch and direct access onto the A92 dual-carriageway leading to central Scotland?s motorway network. Formally "COSTCUTTER SUPERMARKET" now OPEN PLAN within dense neighbourhood scheme close to Town Centre ***WAS SOLD FOR £105,000 - February 2012***VAT FREE PROPERTY** Rental potential up to £20,000 p.a. EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. ***BUSY RESIDENTIAL LOCATION.*** Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1374161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.