3 bedroom cottage for saleLittle Green, Bloxham, Banbury
A Spacious Stone Cottage with A Large Garden That Has Been Wonderfully Renovated To Suit Modern Family Living And Affords Over 1500 Square Feet of Living Space
The picturesque village of Bloxham offers many amenities including a convenience store, Post Office, hairdressers, three Public Houses offering good food,doctors and dentist. The village has a good community spirit and offers many clubs ranging from babies and toddlers groups, to Brownies, Scouts, table tennis, football, mountaineering, bowls, WI, history and gardening clubs, to name a few.
Also within the village there is the Bloxham Church of England Primary School and secondary education at the Warriner School. Bloxham School is an independent co-educational school catering for boarders and day pupils. Tudor Hall Girls School is approximately 2 miles outside of the village. Further comprehensive facilities can be found in both Banbury and Oxford whilst access to the M40 motorway can be gained at Junctions10 or 11. Mainline stations are also available from Banbury and Bicester.
Banbury c. 3 miles
Deddington c. 4 miles
Chipping Norton c. 9 miles
Oxford c. 23 miles
Birmingham c. 55 miles
London c. 81 miles
M40 access c. 6 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone c. 1 hour.
The property has in excess of 1500 square feet of living space and briefly comprises:
· Entrance Hall: Leading off from Solid Oak Front Door, Veneer Floor
· Sitting Room: French Doors to Garden, Wood Burning Stove with Limestone Surround,
· Family Room: Bright Room, French Doors to Rear Garden
· Shower Room: Cooke & Lewis Shower Unit, W.C. Oak Vanity Unit with Sunken Wash Hand Basin
· Large Cellar: Dry Cellar with Light, Power, Heating and Ventilation
· Kitchen/Dining Room: Integrated Appliances, Feature Fireplace, Butler Sink
· Utility Area: Storage, Under Counter Space for Further Appliances
· First Floor Landing
· Bedroom One: Double Bedroom, Wardrobe Space, Window to Garden
· Bedroom Two: Double Bedroom, Airing Cupboard, Storage Space
· Bedroom Three: Double Bedroom
· Family Bathroom: White Suite of Panelled Bath, W.C., Wash Hand Basin
· Large Rear Garden: Walled,offering Privacy
The garden is particularly private and delightfully surrounded by original brick and stone walls with countryside views beyond; mainly laid to lawn the garden boasts many types of tree and mature shrubs and there are two large sheds with a small patio area.
This Charming Property benefits from a new Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazed Windows and Fibre Optic Broadband.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63237542.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UMD0477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark David Estate Agents, Deddington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.