4 bedroom detached house for saleWaterloo Lane, Skellingthorpe, Lincoln
Offers in Excess of
- Beautifully Presented Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner & Two Reception Rooms
- Two En-suites, Family Bathroom & Balcony to the Master
- Off-Road Parking & Double Garage
- Popular Village Location with Open Field Views to the Rear
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Skellingthorpe is this beautifully presented and well appointed four bedroom detached family home benefiting from spacious, light and airy accommodation throughout, two en-suites, off-road parking and double garage.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Skellingthorpe is this beautifully presented and well appointed four bedroom detached family home benefiting from spacious, light and airy accommodation throughout, two en-suites, off-road parking and double garage, idyllic open field views to the rear aspect and a wide range of local amenities and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Study, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Four Bedrooms to the First Floor with Two En-suites and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With double glazed front entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor, coving and access to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level WC and wash hand basin; complete with a double glazed window to the side aspect and part tiled walls.
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power and TV points and coving.
A spacious, light and airy reception having a double glazed window to the side aspect, bi-fold doors to the rear aspect leading out to the garden, underfloor heating, coving, TV and power points and a feature brick fireplace with inset log burner and oak mantle.
Kitchen / Diner
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with wooden work surfaces incorporating an Asterite one and a half bowl sink and drainer, an integrated double height fridge freezer, Rangemaster cooker with cooker hood and space and plumbing for various appliances; complete with underfloor heating, tiled splashbacks and an ample dining space with understairs storage and bi-fold doors to the rear aspect leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
With storage cupboard and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Having double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect leading out onto a balcony enjoying open field views, wall mounted panel radiator, power points, a range of built-in wardrobes, coving and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with a double glazed obscure window to the side aspect, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.12m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed skylight window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with a heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 7' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.24m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect enjoying open field views, power points, coving and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Four 18' 4" x 11' 11" ( 5.59m x 3.63m )
Having two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Being fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with product dispenser and a walk-in shower with product dispense; complete with fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, double glazed skylight window to the rear aspect and a heated towel rail.
Integral Double Garage 18' 7" x 17' 9" ( 5.66m x 5.41m )
With electric up and over doors, power, lighting, central heating boiler, double glazed personal door to the rear aspect and a further door to the side aspect into the Kitchen/Diner.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off-road parking for multiple vehicles in front of the double garage, lawned areas enclosed by picket fencing and a patio area. The rear garden is low maintenance being predominantly laid to Indian sandstone with gravelled and planted borders and a decked area; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters whilst enjoying open field views to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63238991.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR111074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.