4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCatton Grove Road, Norwich
Sold STC £230,000
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- 80ft STMS rear garden
- Wealth of further potential
- No-onward chain
- Driveway parking
A handsome and substantial 1950's built extremely spacious four bedroom semi detached house located on this popular road which lies to the north of Norwich. This extended property boasts a ground floor annexe bedroom/bedroom four and is offered for sale with no-onward chain.
A handsome and substantial 1950's built extremely spacious four bedroom semi detached house located on this popular road which lies to the north of Norwich. This extended property boasts a ground floor annexe bedroom/bedroom four with wet room style shower room, driveway parking and a lovely 80ft STMS rear garden with beautiful mature trees. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/ dining room, kitchen, conservatory and covered side lobby with annexe/ bedroom four and wet room to the ground floor whilst there are three bedrooms off landing, bathroom and separate WC to the first floor. The property boasts a wealth of further potential to re-furbish etc and is a substantial traditional property. Offered with no-onward chain an early viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance door from entrance porch, built in cupboard, electric heater and stairs to first floor.
Lounge / Dining Room 25' 10" max x 10' 11" min narrowing to 12' 7" max ( 7.87m max x 3.33m min narrowing to 3.84m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, night storage heater and feature fireplace.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.57m )
Fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units, inset sink unit, built in electric hob and oven, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, door to side lobby.
Doors to the front, garden and annexe/ bedroom four.
Annexe/ Bedroom Four 15' 4" x 11' ( 4.67m x 3.35m )
Window to garden.
With a suite comprising open drainer wet room shower, wash hand basin and window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 4" max x 10' 5" ( 3.76m max x 3.18m )
Window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 9' 5" ( 4.14m x 2.87m )
Window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 8" narrowing to 6' 1" ( 2.49m x 2.34m narrowing to 1.85m )
Window to front aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with telephone style shower, wash hand basin and window to the rear.
With low level WC and window to the rear.
The property has driveway parking to the front whilst to the rear is a beautiful 80ft STMS garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs. The property has an impressive mature beech tree and is enclosed by fencing with garden shed. Ref: 34989
Leave Norwich via Angel Road continuing onto Catton Grove Road where the property can be found on the left hand side before the parade of shops near the roundabout with Woodcock Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63239108.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.