2 bedroom terraced house for saleCaerwent Road, Cwmbran, Torfaen, NP44
Offers in Region of £129,950
- Recently refurbish and decorated
- Terrace property with open outlook
- Two bedrooms. Family Bathroom
- Open plan sitting/ dining/ kitchen. Downstairs utility
- Good size rear garden
- EPC rating E
HATHWAYS ESTATE AGENTS are delighted to offer this two bedroom terraced property with an open outlook located in a popular residential area close to local shops, bus routes and primary schools. The property has been updated and modernized throughout and briefly comprises. To the ground floor: entrance hall, sitting/ dining room, open plan through to kitchen. Separate downstairs utility room. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is double glazed and has a gas fired central heating system. The rear garden is of a good size and is mainly laid to lawn enclosed by wooden fencing. NO CHAIN. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Utility Room - 9' 2'' x 5' 7'' (2.79m x 1.70m)
Kitchen - 11' 3'' x 8' 7'' (3.43m x 2.61m)
Sitting/ Dining Room - 16' 5'' x 13' 0'' (5.00m x 3.96m)
Bedroom 1 - 16' 6'' x 9' 5'' (5.03m x 2.87m)
Bedroom 2 - 10' 7'' x 8' 9'' (3.22m x 2.66m)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63240293.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KP2CWR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hathways Estate Agents, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.