4 bedroom detached house for saleWinchester Road, Grantham
Sold STC £239,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extremely Popular Location
- Close By Amenities
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Area and Utility
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Driveway and Single Garage
*MUST BE VIEWED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER* Stunning four bedroom detached home located in the extremely popular area of Barrowby Gate set on the outskirts of Grantham town centre with close by local amenities and direct access onto the A52 and the A1.
A stunning four bedroom detached home located in the extremely popular area of Barrowby Gate set on the outskirts of Grantham town centre with close by local amenities and direct access onto the A52 and the A1. The property is well presented and fitted with a modern kitchen and bathroom and MUST BE VIEWED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER. Brief accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, W.C, kitchen, dining area, utility, first floor landing, four bedrooms and family bathroom as well as front and rear gardens, single garage and driveway to the external.
The entrance hall is entered via a double glazed front door and has radiator, staircase off with storage cupboard below and wooden flooring. Access into the W.C.
The W.C has a window to the front aspect, wooden flooring and is fitted with a two piece suite comprising of wash hand basin with vanity below and W.C.
Lounge 15' 10" x 13' 3" ( 4.83m x 4.04m )
The lounge has a UPVC bow window to the front aspect, radiator, wooden floor and gas fire.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 9' 7" ( 4.80m x 2.92m )
The kitchen has two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect and side door to the garden, stunning modern low and eye level units and drawers with granite work tops and splash backs, inset Belfast sink bowl, space for Rangemaster with extractor hood above, space for American style fridge freezer, wooden floor and down lighters. Access into utility and opens into the dining area.
Dining Area 9' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.59m )
The dining area has a UPVC double glazed back door to the rear garden, radiator and down lighters,
Into the utility there is a window to the side aspect, eye level units, space for appliances, access to the gas boiler and wooden flooring.
First Floor Landing
Up onto the first floor landing there is a window to the side aspect, hatch access to the loft and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.51m )
Bedroom one has a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes with cupboards above.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 4" plus recess ( 3.66m x 2.54m plus recess )
Into bedroom two there is a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 8' 10" plus entrance recess ( 2.92m x 2.69m plus entrance recess )
Into bedroom three there is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 6" x 6' 7" ( 2.29m x 2.01m )
Bedroom four has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Into the family bathroom there is a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect, stunning four piece suite comprising of a modern white bath with inset TV above, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity below and W.C. Extractor fan, down lighters and stainless steel heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a driveway leading to the single garage, laid to lawn area and gated side access to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property there is a rear garden with patio sitting area, laid to lawn with flower and shrubbery bed surrounds, outside timber shed and water tap.
Up and over door and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63240662.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST106001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.