4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleErroll Road, Hove
- FOUR BEDROOMS & TWO BATHROOMS
- PRETTY REAR GARDEN
- FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME
- SUPERB DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO PORTSLADE STATION
**** Guide Price £425,000 - £450,000 ****
There are four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a great little rear garden at this fantastic family home. Positioned in a superb location south of New Church Road within walking distance to Portslade station that has a direct line into London.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this superb family home located in a very popular area with multiple benefits, from being a short distance to Portslade station, which has a direct link into London Victoria, to the multiple schools in the surrounding area.
This house is a fantastic starter home or for someone moving up the ladder, with four bedrooms. There is plenty of sleeping accommodation and with two bathrooms, one being an en-suite, makes life easy for busy morning starts.
The ground floor has two reception rooms; the living room to the front makes the perfect retreat in the evening to relax watching TV. The kitchen diner is the second reception space on the ground floor; this is a very nice size as it occupies the entire width of the house. There is plenty of space for a dining table and chairs, and it has double doors leading to the rear garden.
Up on the first floor are three bedrooms and the family bathroom; two of these rooms are double bedrooms and the third is a single. The family bathroom has a lovely roll top bath with a shower over.
On the top floor is the master suite; this has been well converted to create a big double bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
At the back of the house is the garden; this can be accessed via the house through the double doors in the kitchen diner, or by using the side access.
This is a superb family home and is one that must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Living Room 13' 3" max x 12' max ( 4.04m max x 3.66m max )
Kitchen 16' 8" max x 10' 2" max ( 5.08m max x 3.10m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 6" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.81m max x 2.67m max )
Bedroom 3 10' 4" max x 9' 2" max ( 3.15m max x 2.79m max )
Bedroom 4 7' 7" max x 7' max ( 2.31m max x 2.13m max )
Master Bedroom 17' 9" max x 10' 1" max ( 5.41m max x 3.07m max )
Total Floor Area: 1044 Sq. Ft.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63242891.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.