3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNechells Park Road, Birmingham
- Three Bedrooms
- Traditional Style Terrace House
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor Shower Room
- Convieient Location For Amenities and Transport links
- Well Presented Throughout
- Ideal First Purchase or Investment
t***THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE*** Entrance porch, open plan living and dining room, modern fitted kitchen and first floor shower room. Ideal First Purchase or Investment.
A traditional style, three bedroom end terrace property.
This property includes entrance porch, open plan living and dining area, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms anf first floor shower room.The property also offers fron and rear low maintenance gardens and is located for easy access to local amenitoies and transport links.
This is a nideal first home or investment.
Contact the sales team to arrange you appointment asap.
Walled foregarden leading to:
Via a double glazed door with matching side windows to front elevation and door leading to:
Lounge/diner 25' 6" max into bay x 13' 11" max ( 7.77m max into bay x 4.24m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, two central heating radiators, stairs rising to the first floor, feature fireplace and a double glazed door opening out to the rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 8" max narrowing to 7' min ( 3.25m x 2.34m max narrowing to 2.13m min )
Double glazed window to side elevation, with a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a one and a half bowl sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric over and gas hob with extractor hood over, built in fridge/freezer, space and connections for washing machine, useful under stairs storage cupboard and door out to rear garden.
Storage cupboard and doors off to:
Bedroom One 13' 1" plus wardrobe x 11' 1" max ( 3.99m plus wardrobe x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation a rage of wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max x 8' 8" max narrowing to 7' 9" min into recess ( 3.71m max x 2.64m max narrowing to 2.36m min into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, loft access hatch and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" plus recess x 7' 2" max ( 2.26m plus recess x 2.18m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, shower cubicle, tiled to splashback areas, W.C, wash hand basin and a central heating radiator.
Patio area with pebbled area beyond, walled boundaries and a rear access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63243149.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD201970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.