3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeckside North, Beverley
- Spacious Family Home With No Chain
- Beautiful Beckside Location
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Lovely Rear Garden
- Two Parking Spaces
Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this deceptively spacious THREE BEDROOM family home offers stunning views of Beverley Beck right from your doorstep! Includes a generous sized lounge, fitted kitchen and family bathroom, with a lovely rear garden and TWO PARKING SPACES!
A fantastic opportunity to put your own stamp on this deceptively spacious family home situated in the picturesque Beckside area of Beverley. With accommodation comprising a generous sized lounge, fitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms including one with fitted cupboards and a family bathroom. Outside the property has a lovely rear garden with raised decking and lawned area plus pond, and also benefits from two parking spaces and stunning views of the Beverley Beck on your doorstep. Offered to the market with no chain, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 13' 6" x 17' ( 4.11m x 5.18m )
Front external door leads to the lounge with stairs off to the first floor accommodation. Adam style fire surround with gas fire, laminate flooring, radiator and double-glazed window to the front overlooking the Beck.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 10' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.12m )
Comprising of a range of wall and base units to incorporate stainless steel sink unit, electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood, gas central heating boiler, laminate flooring, radiator, double-glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden and a door to the outside.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 14' 7" ( 3.58m x 4.45m )
With storage cupboard, airing cupboard, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" narrowing to 10' 1" x 9' 8" narrowing to 6'2" ( 4.11m narrowing to 3.07m x 2.95m narrowing to 6'2" )
With two fitted cupboards, over-stairs cupboard, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 9' 7" ( 2.26m x 2.92m )
With radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Comprising of low level wc, vanity wash hand unit, side panelled bath with overhead shower, partial tiling to the walls, extractor fan, double-glazed window to the rear and spotlights to the ceiling.
With small gravelled area.
Raised decking area with lawned area and raised pond, all set within fenced perimeters.
Two parking spaces accessed via arch to the rear.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63244334.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV104165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.