2 bedroom apartment for saleMaidstone Road, Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- Refurbished two bedroom apartment
- Balcony / outside space
- Secure undercroft parking
- Well presented throughout
- City Centre location
STUNNING PLACE, WITH OUTSIDE SPACE! A freshly redecorated and exceedingly spacious two bedroom first floor purpose built apartment located within an impressive development.
This property boasts stair and lift access, secure undercroft parking, impressive balcony / outside space as well as en-suite to the master bedroom, double glazing and electric heating. The property is positioned just off King Street within walking distance of Norwich City Centre.
Communal Entrance Hall
With security entry phone system and stairs and loft access.
Fitted laminate flooring, spotlights, radiator and airing cupboard housing hot tank and plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge / Dining Room 22' 5" x 15' 6" ( 6.83m x 4.72m )
Impressive open plan living space, window to the front aspect and door to balcony / outside space with views over central courtyard and glass balustrade.
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen unite with inset stainless steel sink unit, fitted work surfaces, built in electric hob and over, fridge freezer and space for dishwasher.
Bedroom One 8' 11" max x 8' 11" ( 2.72m max x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted laminate flooring and built in double wardrobe.
En-Suite Shower Room
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with inset mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" extending to 8' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.20m extending to 2.59m x 3.33m )
Double glaze window to the front aspect, fitted laminate flooring and radiator.
WIth a suite comprising panelled with with attached shower and fitted shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled flooring, tiled surrounds and extractor fan.
There is a communal central courtyard and undercroft parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63244400.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.