2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleShort Heath Road, BIRMINGHAM
Sold STC £100,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Living Room with Patio Doors To Gardens
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Communal Gardens
- Ideal Investment or First Purchase
- Garage in Separate Block
***SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED*** Ground floor two double bedroom apartment with living room separate kitchen and bathroom, communal gardens and garage
A well presented ground floor two double bedroom flat.
This is a spacious property with an entrance hallway, living room with patio doors out to gardens, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
This is an ideal first purchase or investment and internal viewings are highly recommended.
There are communal gardens and a garge in a separate block.
Call the sales team to arrange your appointment
Storage cupboard, further double storage cupboard, wood effect laminate flooring and doors off to:
Lounge 14' x 11' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed patio doors to communal garden and wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 7' x 8' 8" ( 2.13m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas and floor, electric oven point, extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 9' 7" ( 4.22m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and storage heater.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 14' 2" ( 2.36m x 4.32m )
Double glazed window to front elevation.
Double glazed window to side elevation, electric shower, wash hand basin, WC and tiled to splashback areas and floor.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63246248.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD202312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.