2 bedroom apartment for saleCutforth Way, Romsey
- Brand new 2 bedroom apartment
- Ground Floor
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fully fitted kitchen
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- BUY WITH ONLY 5% DEPOSIT ON HTB!
- CHOICE OF KITCHEN
LAST CHANCE TO BUY AT THIS SUPERB DEVELOPMENT - ASK US ABOUT THE STRESS LESS BUNDLE FOR RESERVATIONS BY 11TH JUNE!
2 bedroom, brand new, ground floor apartment from Bovis Homes. 10 year NHBC guarantee. Ready to reserve off plan now! Call Fox and Sons, 01794 513085.
Kimbridge Court is a set of six, 2 bedrooms apartment in the popular Bovis Development of Abbotswood, Romsey. Each property benefits from a spacious kitchen/sitting/dining room. The Kitchen is fully fitted with a choice of kitchen units* and all intergrated appliances. Both bathrooms have stylish white bathroom suite with a choice of tiling*. Bedroom one enjoys an ensuite shower room and a fitted wardrobe, and there is a further bathroom in the apartment. Each apartment as 2 allocated parking spaces and a door security entry system.
Help to buy is available on these apartments, and these Bovis properties come with a 10 year NHBC guarantee and the first two years of customer service support from Bovis.
*Subject to stage of construction
Photographs of another Bovis development.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.92m x 1.93m )
Sitting/dining Room 15' 1" x 9' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.02m )
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.18m )
Ensuite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' ( 3.56m x 2.44m )
Two Allocated Parking Spaces
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63247442.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY102644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.