5 bedroom house for saleAbode, Addenbrooke's Road, Trumpington, Cambridge
An opportunity to acquire an extensive 3,177 sq ft, 5 bedroom, 3 storey family home on the popular Abode development approximately 3 miles from Cambridge city centre and adjacent to a new 120-acre Country Park.
The ground floor of the Windham offers a double garage plus well equipped kitchen, dining and family area with doors opening onto a large courtyard garden- ideal for entertaining. Also located on this floor is a separate utility, storage cupboard and WC.
An expansive living room, with access on to a private terrace can be found on the first floor along with the master suite, plus two guest double bedrooms - one with en suite shower room and a family bathroom is located next to the other bedroom. Two further double bedrooms, both with en suites and access on to there own private terraces offering elevated views, are located over the second floor.
** Reserving Now **
The Windham is finished to a high specification and benefits from:
* A contemporary fitted kitchen with a full range of energy efficent, integrated appliances;
* A generously sized garage with bicycle storage area and fully automated doors;
* Four out of five double bedrooms feature a stylish en-suite;
* The master bedroom boasts a private dressing room area and spacious en-suite with both a bath and shower;
* Plenty of outdoor spaces including four private terraces;
* Gas fired boiler serving radiatiors with thermostatic valves;
* Cream floor tiles to bathrooms and en suites, carpet and amtico wood effect flooring to remaining area's;
* 10 year NHBC warranty.
The new phase at Abode has now launched with a contemporary collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 2, 4 & 5 bedroom houses. Featuring traditional designs, stunning interiors and iconic award-winning architecture, these homes have been built to reflect the way we live today.
Each home comes with the highest specification throughout creating a contemporary home with an elegant finish. Whilst the apartments benefit from open plan living and well-proportioned bedrooms, the wide choice of layouts to the houses provide flexible interior spaces that provide families with the space they need to grow.
Located within the ultimate urban village, Great Kneighton incorporates the facilities essential to daily life to create a sustainable, compact and vibrant mixed-use community offering an exceptional quality of life.
Abode is situated approximately 3 miles from Cambridge city centre and adjacent to a new 120-acre Country Park. Offering excellent transport links to the city centre, Stansted, London and beyond, these new homes really couldn't be better placed.
** Contact Bidwells New Homes now to discuss **
External images are computer generated.
Perfectly situated, Abode is Countryside Properties' second development at Great Kneighton, forming a gateway to the wider Great Kneighton, Trumpington development with excellent transport links giving easy access to the M11 motorway and with its proximity to the Park and Ride and the Cambridge guided bus service, the centre of Cambridge is just minutes away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63247448.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA160409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.