4 bedroom detached house for saleTowcester Road, Silverstone, Towcester
- Open planned kitchen and dining area
- Separate sitting room with bay window
- En suite with built in wardrobes to bedroom one
- Village location
- Full market value £447,995
- Minimum 5% deposit required
****HELP TO BUY PRICE SHOWN**** Open plan fitted kitchen and dining room with French doors to the rear garden, oven and hob with hood and integrated appliances, sitting room with bay window and en suite and built-in wardrobes to bedroom one. Garage
Silverstone is a lovely village in Northamptonshire, Silverstone Leys is an attractive
new development ideally placed for convenient access to both the M1 and M40 motorways. The village has a good selection of primary schools, village shops, social and leisure clubs. There are further amenities including Waitrose, Tesco and Co-op supermarkets, shops and leisure facilities just four miles away in Towcester. Silverstone Leys offers a wide choice of brand new homes.
Fitted suite comprising WC and wash hand basin.
Stairs rising to first floor.
Kitchen/dining Area 25' 3" x 10' 4" ( 7.70m x 3.15m )
Open plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area with french doors to the rear garden.
Sitting Room 15' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.80m x 3.56m )
Feature bay window.
Study 8' 3" x 6' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.01m )
Stairs from entrance hall.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 11' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.56m )
Built in wardrobes and door leading to en-suite.
Fitted suite comprising shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 10' 1" ( 4.42m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.79m )
Fitted suite comprising bath, WC and wash hand basin.
Enclosed rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUK303964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Buckingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.