3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Catherines Road, Kettering
Sold STC £184,950
- Popular Ise Lodge Location
- No Upward Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Off Road Parking
- Single Garage
WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOME - POPULAR ISE LODGE LOCATION - Three bedrooms, lounge/dining room, front & rear gardens, single garage, NO UPWARD CHAIN - Viewing highly recommended.
ENTRANCE HALL 10'4 in length (3.15m)
Reached via main front door with frosted side screen panels. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Under stairs storage cupboard. Coat hanging space.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 21' x 13' narrowing to 9'6 (6.40m x 3.96m narrowing to 2.89m)
Two wall mounted radiators. Window overlooking front garden. Living flame gas fire with marble effect hearth and Adams style surround. Wall light points. Thermostat control. Serving hatch to kitchen. Double doors to conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 12'3 x 9' (3.73m x 2.74m)
Sliding patio doors giving access to rear garden. Multi aspect windows. Radiator.
KITCHEN 10'9 x 9'3 max (3.27m x 2.81m)
Fitted units to base and wall with rolled edge worktops and tiled splash back surrounds. Space for cooker. Plumbing and space for dishwasher. One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap above. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Window and door to side aspect. Boiler for central heating.
Agents note: The washing machine, dishwasher, cooker and fridge/freezer are available by separate negotiation.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to side aspect. Radiator. Access to loft space. Airing cupboard.
BEDROOM ONE 12' x 11'8 (3.65m x 3.55m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 12' x 9' (3.65m x 2.74m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 8'9 x 8'7 max (2.66m x 2.61m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Over the stairs bulkhead.
Suite comprising panel bath with tiled splash back surrounds and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator. Window to rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level WC. Tiled splash back surrounds. Window to side aspect.
Mainly open plan and laid to lawn. Off road parking and gated access to rear garden.
Single size with up and over metal door to front, personal door into rear garden.
Fully enclosed by fencing, the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with flowers and shrubs, timber tool shed, outside tap, outside light. Personal door into garage. Gated access to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63248561.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.