4 bedroom terraced house for saleBourne Road, Crouch End, London, N8
- 4 Bedrooms
- Double reception with bay window & fireplace
- Kitchen/diner with integral appliances
- Family bathroom, 2 en-suite shower rooms & downstairs WC
- Landscaped West-facing garden
- Terraced Edwardian family house
- Oak wooden flooring
- New timber double glazed sash windows
A recently refurbished four bedroom, three bathroom Edwardian family house with a light and spacious kitchen/diner leading to a landscaped 12M (40') West-facing garden.
THE OWNERS LOVE
"The flow of light through the double reception with bay window and large glazed door to the garden"
"The layout of the house with the big kitchen/diner leading out to the garden and the practicality of having plenty of bathrooms"
"Crouch End is a wonderful area and the house is located conveniently for the shops, cafes and restaurants on the Broadway and the library"
The refurbishment has included a new roof & loft conversion, double glazed timber framed sash windows, new kitchen & bathrooms, rewire, replumb, boiler & central heating system and flooring throughout.
Transport options include the W7/W3 bus routes to Finsbury Park and the 91 to central London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63249050.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRE120293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.