4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarket Square, Lechlade, Gloucestershire
- Prominent market place location. In all about 0.18 acres.
- Beautifully landscaped garden
- Spacious accommodation
- Garage with electronic sliding door
- Outside studio
- Good sized receptions room
- Kitchen/Breakfast room with Corian work surfaces
- Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
Fine Grade II Listed Town House in this small attractive riverside town.
The house faces south west and dates back to the early 19th century and has been sympathetically reconfigured to suit modern day living. The house occupies a prominent setting in the heart of the popular Cotswold market town of Lechlade.
The living space in the property is well laid out with the principle rooms offering spacious accommodation and good ceiling heights throughout providing both air and light. The front door leads into a large reception room which follows into the sitting room and dining room beyond. The kitchen features a number of integrated appliances and is finished with hand painted units and topped with Corian work surfaces. Leading on from the kitchen is the drawing room which features both an impressive bay window and views across the gardens. In addition there is an integrated studio/office.
The lovely gardens enclosed by walls lie to the rear of the property. There is a paved courtyard and raised terrace area adjoining the house which provides an excellent outside entertaining area. From here the garden opens out onto a lawn with mature shrubs and trees and then through to more formal gardens with a Pergola and seating area. The garage provides access through to the garden from the front of the house. In all about 0.18 acres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63249320.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR150214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Burford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.