4 bedroom detached house for saleHyde Road, Royal Wootton Bassett
Withdrawn from Market
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom, 4 Piece Modern Fitted Bathroom
- c.20' Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room & Utility Room
- Popular & Convenient Royal Wootton Bassett Location
- Enclosed Landscaped Rear Garden
- Part Converted Double Garage With Additional Off Road Parking For c. 3 Cars
- Viewing Essential To Appreciate
A WELL PRESENTED four bedroom DETACHED family home with DOUBLE GARAGE constructed to the popular 'Davy' design, situated in the SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT of BRYNARDS PARK in the market town of Royal Wootton Bassett. Having been maintained to a high standard by the current owner, this WELL BALANCED home should be viewed internally to fully appreciate in the opinion of Charles Harding Estate Agents. The spacious accommodation on offer briefly comprises of four double bedrooms, en-suite to the master bedroom, modern fitted four piece family bathroom, entrance hall, living room, modern fitted kitchen/dining room, utility room and ground floor cloakroom. Further attributes include uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Externally the home boasts an enclosed landscaped rear garden with part converted double garage and additional off road parking for c. 3 cars. The home is situated in a popular and well established Royal Wootton Bassett location, providing good access to local shops, schools and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63249677.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7361445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Harding Estate Agents, Royal Wootton Bassett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.