4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Dorchester, Common Lane, East Ardsley, LS12 6LN
- EXCLUSIVE 'ARDSLEY FALLS' DEVELOPMENT
- HIGHLY REGARDED BUILDERS - BURKHARD HOMES'
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - IDEAL FOR THE COMMUTER
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED
- EN-SUITE FACILITIES
- OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN & UTILITY
- GARDENS AND INTEGRAL GARAGE
- OPEN ASPECT VIEWS TO THE REAR
Ardsley Falls is a new and exclusive development of 10 executive four bedroom homes. All of our homes are carefully and thoughtfully designed and the quality of construction and attention to detail is what sets Burkhard Homes apart. Each design truly reflects modern day living and include sociable living areas with spacious open plan dining kitchens and lounges with French doors leading out the garden. All properties come with off-street parking amenities (garage or driveway) and there are also visitor spaces available.
The Dorchester (PLOTS 9 & 10) – 4 BED DETACHED HOME WITH INTEGRAL GARAGE (APPROX 1205 SQFT) RELEASED IN PHASE TWO - PRICES POA) Two of these spacious detached family homes are situated in the corner of the development enjoying open aspect views to the rear and will be available in phase 2. The entrance hall leads to a 16ft family lounge and an open plan dining kitchen with French doors opening onto the garden. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary wall and base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and integrated appliances including; Single oven, gas hob and extractor hood, dishwasher and a fridge freezer. There is also a useful utility room and downstairs cloaks/w.c. Upstairs there are four generous double bedrooms, master en-suite shower room and a house bathroom. Bedrooms 1 and 2 benefit from fitted wardrobes. Outside there is a generous South facing garden and an integral single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63250772.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBYSP99255797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Wetherby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.