2 bedroom terraced house for saleHealey Lane, Batley
Guide Price £90,000
- ***Guide Price £90,000 - £95,000***
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- 13 Ft Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- 15 Ft Lounge
- Popular Location - View Today!
- First Floor Bathroom &Separate Wc
***Guide Price £90,000 - £95,000*** Located within this popular residential area of Batley is this two bedroom mid terrace property comprising of: lounge, breakfast kitchen, cellar, landing, two bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. Having a communal yard to rear. View Today!
***Guide Price £90,000 - £95,000***
Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
Lounge 15' x 13' 4" ( 4.57m x 4.06m )
Double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator, telephone and tv point. Part double glazed uPVC door to front, coving to ceiling and ceiling rose. Pebble effect gas fire.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 3" x 6' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.06m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, asterite sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Integrated fridge freezer, radiator and cupboard housing central heating boiler. Plumbing for washing machine, coving to ceiling and part double glazed uPVC door to shared yard. Double glazed window to rear.
Useful storage space with light.
Radiator and dado rail.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" Max x 9' 8" Max ( 4.06m Max x 2.95m Max )
Double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 10' 5" Max x 10' 3" Max ( 3.18m Max x 3.12m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling. Access to loft.
Two piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin with mixer tap and bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Part tiled walls, extractor fan and coving to ceiling. Chrome heated towel rail.
Wc, part tiled walls and laminate flooring. Double glazed window to rear.
To the rear of the property is a communal yard and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63253406.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.