3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThanet Road, Ipswich
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Large Rear Garden
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This beautiful three bedroom semi-detached family home is located in a quiet road in the sought after area of IP4. The property must be viewed, being in excellent decorative order and boasting a large rear garden, off-road parking and a garage.
Situated in the East of Ipswich catchment to the desirable Copleston High School and Britannia Primary School. The property is in the heart of IP4, close to Ipswich Hospital and all amenities including bus routes in and out of town centre, local shops, bakery, hairdressers, pharmacy and doctors.
The property provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Kesgrave, Martlesham, Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
Accommodation As Follows:
Entrance Door Into:
The hallway features the stairs leading up to the first floor, a under stairs cupboard and obscure double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 12' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.30m )
The lounge features a double glazed square bay window to the front.
Kitchen Diner 17' 3" x 10' 1" ( 5.26m x 3.07m )
The kitchen features a one and a half sink unit with mixer tap over, an adjoining work surface with under cupboards and drawers and matching eye and base level units. integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and washing machine. Built-in gas hob with electric oven and extractor fan and light over. Tiled splash backs, part tiled flooring and part wood flooring. Replacement double glazed window to the rear and double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' to bay x 9' 10" max ( 4.27m to bay x 3.00m max )
The master bedroom features a built-in double wardrobe and a double glazed square bay window to the front.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.97m )
Bedroom two features a built-in airing cupboard and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 7' x 6' 9" ( 2.13m x 2.06m )
Bedroom three features a double glazed window to the front.
The family bathroom is a three piece suite comprising of enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level w.c. Also with an obscure double glazed window to the rear, fully tiled with tiled flooring.
The front garden is enclosed by small brick wall, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub boarders with pathway leading to the front door. Paved driveway to the side to allow for off-road parking and leading to the detached garage.
The garage has a window to the side.
The rear garden is enclosed by panelled fencing with large patio area, separated with display bricks with steps down to mainly laid to lawn area with pathway, flower and shrub boarders and shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.