4 bedroom house for saleStanmore,Middlesex,HA7
- Open house 26th November- Strictly by appointment only
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Private garden
- Two receptions
- Kitchen/Breakfast area
- Garage and off street parking for several cars
- Benefit from modernization
- Close to local schools and transport links
Four bedroom extended family home situated in a quiet residential road. This house is especially convenient for schools and surrounding amenities.
A generous sized four bedroom extended family home situated in a quiet residential road. This property would suit someone looking to put their stamp on a semi-detached home which is located extremely convenient for schools and surrounding amenities.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2212467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.