3 bedroom detached house for saleNeuville Way, Desborough, Kettering
Sold STC £199,950
- Detached Three Bedroom Property
- Cul De Sac Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- Conservatory & Utility Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Enclosed Landscaped Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
DETACHED FAMILY HOME - CUL DE SAC LOCATION - Immaculately presented throughout, conservatory, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms, en suite to master, garage and driveway. Viewing highly recommended.
Reached via main front door. Frosted window to front. Radiator.
LOUNGE 14' x 11' (4.27m x 3.35m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Electric fire with surround and marble effect hearth.
DINING ROOM 12' max x 8'2 max (3.66m x 2.49m)
Radiator. Doors to conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 8'9 x 6'2 (2.67m x 1.88m)
Under floor heating.
KITCHEN 9'7 max x 9'6 max (2.92m x 2.90m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Units to base and wall with squared edge work surfaces over. Electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood above. Plumbing and space for dishwasher. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Space for fridge. Tiled splashback surrounds.
UTILITY ROOM 7'8 x 4'6 (2.31m x 1.40m)
Door to side. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Space for freezer.
Suite comprises low level WC and wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Frosted window to side aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to side aspect. Loft access. Airing cupboard.
BEDROOM ONE 14'7 x 9'7 narrowing to 6'7 (4.45m x 2.92m narrowing to 2.01m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Window to rear aspect. Suite comprises low level WC, vanity mounted wash hand basin and tiled shower enclosure. Extractor. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 13'3 x 9'5 (4.04m x 2.87m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM THREE 9'9 x 8'2 (2.97m x 2.49m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Window to side aspect. Radiator. Suite comprises low level WC, wash hand basin and panel bath. Extractor.
Enclosed and laid to lawn and decorative gravel.
GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
Up and over door. Power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63253736.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.