2 bedroom terraced house for saleArmitage Road, Milnsbridge, HUDDERSFIELD
- Two Double Bedroom Through Terrace
- Garage To The Rear
- Modern Bathroom, Kitchen Diner
- Well Presented Throughout
- Spacious Cellars With Light, Power, Plumbing
A well presented, spacious two double bedroom mid through terraced property packed with charm and character. Boasting a superb modern bathroom and a detached garage. Situated in Milnsbridge, close to local amenities and public transport links including the M62 motorway. Viewing is a must!
Deceptively spacious two double bedroom mid through terrace property situated in Milnsbridge which is conveniently located for local amenities and several well regarded local schools.
Transport links are excellent with a regular bus service which connects you to the rest of Huddersfield and beyond and the main road network links such as the M62.
The property is packed full of character and charm with features such as original stone mantelpiece in the living room and high ceilings making this home feel unique an homely.
The property is well presented throughout and ready to simply move into. It would make an ideal home for first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder.
Benefitting from a detached garage which can be accessed via a lane to the rear of the property; a rare feature for a terraced property.
If you are looking for a property with plenty of space and off road parking, set in a great location this house ticks all the boxes.
Enter the property via a glazed and timber door into the carpeted rear lobby. A door leads to the rear garden.
Lounge 12' 8" max x 12' 9" ( 3.86m max x 3.89m )
This spacious lounge has a gas fire set to a fireplace, a radiator, TV point, ceiling light, picture rail and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Kitchen 8' x 13' 2" ( 2.44m x 4.01m )
Fitted with a good range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and splash tiling, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer. Includes a gas cooker point and plumbing for a washing machine.
The room has a radiator, door to the cellar head, timber glazed front entrance door and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
A staircase rises from the hall to the first floor landing with doors to the bedroom and bathroom, loft access and a useful storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' 1" max x 12' 8" ( 2.77m max x 3.86m )
A carpeted double bedroom with a radiator, TV point, ceiling light and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 10' 6" ( 2.46m x 3.20m )
A carpeted bedroom with a radiator, ceiling light and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
A modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and an infinity lighted mirror. The fitted suite comprises a bath with mixer tap and mixer shower over, a wash hand basin and a WC.
The room also has a radiator, spotlights and an obscure double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is an enclosed walled and gated, paved courtyard with steps leading to the front door.
The rear of the property is laid to lawn with mature plants and shrubs. A pathway with gated access leads to the rear entrance door.
The garage measures 10'7'' by 16'3'' has a timber door to the rear, timber double doors to the front, power, light and a window to the rear elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63254402.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.