3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeathwood Drive, Giffnock, Glasgow
- Well-proportioned semi-detached villa.
- Hallway with cloakroom off, lounge, sitting/dining room, modern kitchen, rear porch.
- Three good bedrooms and shower room.
- GCH, DG.
- Gardens, driveway and detached timber garage.
*** CLOSING DATE - 29TH NOVEMBER 2016 AT 3PM ***Nicely presented traditional semi-detached villa, offering generous room sizes along with well-tended gardens.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hallway with useful cloakroom off, good sized bay window lounge, dining/sitting room to the rear, modern fitted kitchen with porch off, three good sized bedrooms and a modern shower room.
The property is complemented by double-glazing, gas central heating, driveway leading to a detached timber garage and nicely presented gardens to front and rear.
The property lies between Giffnock and Thornliebank, ensuring a good range of shops, banks, post offices, restaurants and regular bus and rail services are within the immediate area. The property also lies within the catchment for nationally recognised and highly regarded schooling at primary and secondary levels.
Lounge; 13'10 into bay x 11'7
Dining Room; 12'1 x 10'8 plus recess
Kitchen; 8'9 x 7'4
Bedroom One; 13'11 into bay x 9'10
Bedroom Two; 12'0 x 9'9
Bedroom Three; 9'2 x 8'5
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.