4 bedroom detached house for saleConquest Drove, Farcet, PETERBOROUGH
- Spacious and flexible accommodation throughout
- Four reception rooms - Study
- Downstairs cloakrooms - Utility room
- Four bedrooms with en-suite to the master
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Extensive grounds - Open countryside views
- Large block paved driveway
Ashley House is a beautifully presented family home, situated in the semi-rural location of Conquest Drove in Farcet. The property offers spacious and flexible accommodation with a light and contemporary feel throughout and briefly comprises of four reception rooms, dining room, study, utility....
Ashley House is a beautifully presented family home, situated in the semi-rural location of Conquest Drove in Farcet. The property offers spacious and flexible accommodation with a light and contemporary feel throughout and briefly comprises of four reception rooms, dining room, study, utility, two downstairs cloakrooms and four bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master. Outside, the property has extensive gardens to all sides with a feature swimming pool, a large block paved driveway and remote controlled gated access.
Ashley House is accessed via an electric gated entrance onto an extensive driveway providing ample off-road parking and leading to a large double garage. The property is entered via a good sized entrance hall with access to the study, cloakroom and garage to the left and stairs to first floor. To the right hand side is access to the sitting room at the rear of the property with the reception room and dining room situated towards the front of the property. At the end of the inner hallway is access to the extensive breakfast kitchen which in turn gives access to the utility room and cloakroom.
To the first floor, a part galleried landing gives access to a good sized bedroom with en-suite facilities to the rear of the property and a further three bedrooms to the side and front aspect along with a family bathroom and shower room.
An L shaped room 5.37m x 9.88m (17'7" x 32'5")
Sitting room - 4.27m x 7.52m (14' x 24'8")
Dining room - 4.39m x 3.35m (14'5" x 11')
Study - 2.29m x 3.56m (7'6" x 11'8") maximum
Kitchen/Breakfast room - An L shaped room, 7.70m x 5.21m (25'3" x 17'1") maximum.
Sitting room - 4.11m x 3.66m (13'6" x 12')
Utility room - 3.07m x 2.11m (10'1" x 6'11") maximum
Side lobby - 1.37m x 2.26m (4'6" x 7'5")
First floor landing - with loft access
Master bedroom - 4.88m x 4.27m (16' x 14')
En-suite shower room
Bedroom two - 3.58m x 4.14m (11'9" x 13'7")
Bedroom three - 2.08m x 3.63m (6'10" x 11'11")
Bedroom four - 2.51m x 3.33m (8'3" x 10'11") maximum
Garage - 5.94m x 6.12m (19'6" x 20'1")
Ashley House is approached via an impressive double gated, remote intercom controlled access leading onto a large block paved driveway and leading to an integral double garage. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn and surround the property, with a feature outdoor swimming pool to the rear of the property. Ashley house also benefits from far reaching countryside views to the front and rear aspect.
The village of Farcet lies approximately two miles south of Peterborough City Centre, between Yaxley and the suburb of Old Fletton. Farcet is served well with local amenities including a primary school, general store, village hall and public house, with the A1 and A605 trunk road both easily accessible.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63254540.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC101173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.