3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Estate, Doddington, MARCH
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Campaign on this Property
- 18Ft Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Large Rear Garden
- Stunning Field Views to the Rear
*£1000 Buyers Incentive Campaign on this Property
*Three Bed Semi-Detached House
*Cosy 12Ft Lounge with Open Fire
*18Ft Modern Kitchen/Diner
*Cloakroom and Utility Room
*Large Rear Garden
*Single Garage and Off Road Parking
*Stunning Field Views to the Rear
Composite Front Door;
There is tiled flooring, radiator, telephone point, understairs cupboard and stairs leading to first floor.
3.76m x 3.78m (12'4" x 12'5") There is a feature open fireplace with marble hearth and wooden mantle, radiator, TV and telephone points and a window to the rear.
2.6m x 5.66m (8'6" x 18'7") Fitted with a range of matching base and wall units with tiled splashbacks, Belfast style sink with mixer taps and drainer, vinyl flooring, radiator, space for range oven, with extractor overhead, space for fridge/freezer, patio door to rear garden, door to utility room and window to the front.
1.8m x 3.53m (5'11" x 11'7") Fitted with a range of matching base and wall units, one and half bowl sink with mixer taps and drainer, space for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, bi-fold door to cloakroom and window to the side.
Fitted with a low level WC, one wall mounted cupboard, vinyl flooring and a wall mounted gas central heating boiler (one year old).
There is a window to the front, doors to all rooms and loft access.
3.68m x 3.23m (12'1" x 10'7") There is a window to the rear overlooking fields, radiator and an open fireplace with marble surround.
2.74m x 3.91m (9' x 12'10") There is a window to the rear overlooking fields and a radiator.
2.5m x 2.41m (8'2" x 7'11") There is a window to the front, radiator and a storage space with shelving.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower overhead and shower rail with curtain. There is a heated towel rail, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, extractor fan and frosted window to the front.
The front of the property has gated access leading to a lawn area with many mature trees, plants and shrubs; there is then a side gate from the shared driveway leading to a single garage and the rear garden.
The rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn with many mature trees, plants, fruit trees and shrubs. There is a fenced border all round making the garden a safe private environment. There is a patio area from the lounge creating a great barbecue area, with a further decked area creating a perfect space for a Jacuzzi. To the back of the garden there are many fruit and vegetable plots, shed and patio area with Pergola. The garden is a brilliant size for a family or gardening enthusiast and does benefit from stunning fields views.
There is an up and over door and power and lighting connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63254543.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.