3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBroom Knoll, East Bergholt, Colchester
Sold STC £235,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-detached Family Bungalow
- Highly Sought After Location
- Ample Living Accommodation
- Solar Panels
RURAL VIEWS! This beautiful three bedroom semi detached bungalow provides excellent family accommodation including a cosy lounge, well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room, modern shower room, a rear garden and garage to the rear. An early viewing is highly advised!
The property is situated in the charming village of East Bergholt between Colchester and Ipswich. There are local schools and shops close to hand, Manningtree train station is also close with good access to London Liverpool Street. The A12 & A14 are nearby providing routes towards Bury St Edmunds, Chelmsford and Felixstowe.
Part double glazed door leading to:
Double glazed windows to the front and side and part obscure double glazed door leading to:
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 3" ( 4.83m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiators, door to the inner hallway and multi-pane door leading to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.58m )
Double glazed door leading to the rear garden, double glazed window to the rear, butler sink inset to the hard wood work top, period style mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, range of wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers, integral fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven with five ring hob and extractor over. Plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar with cupboards under and hardwood work tops, radiator with cover, inset spotlights and tiled floor.
Built-in cupboard housing the hot water tank, laminate flooring and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 16' x 9' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front, built-in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.00m )
(Currently used as a dining room) Double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden, double glazed windows to the rear, built-in wardrobe, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 6' 2" ( 3.91m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in cupboard and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear, shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower, vanity sink unit with mixer tap, low level WC, heated towel rail, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Gated access to the rear, mainly paved with a summer house and garage to the rear providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63254762.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.