3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoor Rise, Holbrook
- Located in the desirable village of Holbrook
- Traditional three bedroom semi detached family home
- Generous corner plot with established gardens
- Shared driveway to a timber garage
- Close to Holbrook school, The Dead Poet's public house and village post office
- Viewings highly recommended
A spacious three bedroom semi detached family home situated within the sought after village of Holbrook and within a short walk of Holbrook school, post office, The Poet's public house and many fine countryside walks. The property boasts a generous corner plot with established gardens, shared driveway leading to a timber garage and spacious living accommodation. An internal inspection is highly recommended!
Proceed out of Belper along Bargate road, at the mini roundabout turn right onto Belper Road and continue into the village of Holbrook, then turn left onto Chapel Street and then left again onto Moorside Rise, the property is situated on the right and can be identified by our For Sale Board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63257579.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL080450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.