7 bedroom terraced house for saleAgate Road, London
Sold STC £1,900,000
- Victorian Features
- Seven Bedrooms
- Perfect Family Home
- Could be extended further (STPP)
- Highly sought after residential road
A beautiful, elegant freehold Victorian family home has been brought to the market by the current owners in Agate Road, Brackenbury Village. With an abundance of period features & heaps of development potential with natural light beaming through the whole house.
A beautiful, elegant freehold Victorian family home has been brought to the market by the current owners in Agate Road, Brackenbury Village. With an abundance of period features & heaps of development potential with natural light beaming through the whole house. This is truly a special purchase for either a family looking to settle and lay down roots in Brackenbury Village or a developer looking to extend subject to planning permission. Offering accommodation which consists of seven bedrooms, two large reception rooms, a large basement which could be converted (STPP) and complete sq. footage of approx. 2,350, as well as an attractive garden which extends approx. 40 feet.
Located on a very exclusive road within Brackenbury Village, boasting outstanding schools, small independent shops and gastro pubs as well as being a short walk from Ravenscourt Park, the tube and the several shops and amenities that King Street & Hammersmith Grove has to offer.
Call Barnard Marcus now on 0208 748 4256 to request further details or book a viewing with a member of our sales team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMS103110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hammersmith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.