2 bedroom flat for saleMeadowpark Street, Dennistoun, Glasgow
Sold STC £109,995
- CLOSING DATE THURSDAY 8/12/16 @12.00
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GCH & DG
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- WONDERFUL OPEN OUTLOOK FROM LOUNGE
- TRADITIONAL SECOND FLOOR FLAT
***CLOSING DATE THURSDAY 8/12/16 @ 12.00***Offering to the market this beautifully presented two bedroom second floor flat with wonderful open outlook.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this stunning traditional second floor flat set within this ever popular locale and the accommodation comprises of shared entrance with security controlled entry system, broad welcoming reception hall, bright and spacious lounge with bay window and wonderful elevated views, modern internal kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms with the second bedroom benefitting from feature fireplace and truly outstanding modern fitted bathroom. The property is further enhanced via a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units.
The property is well situated for local shopping which can be found on Alexandra Parade and Duke Street. Public transport includes both bus and rail links to the city centre and surrounding areas which has a host of bars, restaurants, universities and hospitals etc. Access to the M8 & M74 motorway networks is close by making it an ideal location for commuters.
This flat is sure to appeal to many and early viewing is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 18' 7" x 11' 6" ( 5.66m x 3.51m )
Kitchen 8' 4" x 6' 1" ( 2.54m x 1.85m )
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.81m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 8' 9" ( 4.80m x 2.67m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63259316.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.