3 bedroom link detached house for saleMalkin Close, Ipswich
- Three Bedrooms
- Link-Detached Family Home
- Off Road Parking
- Downstairs Cloakroom, En-suite to Master & Family Bathroom
- Popular Location
Beautifully presented three bedroom link-detached house! Offered with no onward chain, this excellent property provides family accommodation over three floors including a lounge opening to the rear garden, fitted kitchen, en-suite to master bedroom and driveway for two vehicles.
This property is situated within a popular development just off of Old Norwich Road to the North West of Ipswich. There are schools, shops and supermarkets close to hand aswell as the A12 providing access towards Bury St Edmunds and Felixstowe.
Entrance Door Into:
Stairs leading to the first floor, karndean flooring, radiator and doors leading to:
Obscure double glazed window to the front, low level WC, corner sink with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, radiator, karndean flooring and spotlights.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 6' ( 3.51m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to the front, single bowl single drainer unit with mixer tap, range of white high gloss wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers incorporating the boiler, integral washing machine and dishwasher, built under electric oven with electric hob and extractor fan over, spotlights and karndean flooring.
Lounge 13' x 12' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.89m )
Double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden, built in understairs cupboard, radiator and karndean flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to the second floor and doors leading to:
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 3" max ( 3.96m x 2.51m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 6' 2" ( 2.74m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, panelled bath with wall mounted shower fitting and mixer tap, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, low level WC, radiator, extractor and part tiled walls.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' max x 11' 3" ( 3.96m max x 3.43m )
Double glazed sky light window to the rear, built in wardrobe, loft access, radiator and door leading to:
Obscure double glazed window to the front, shower cubicle with mixer tap, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, low level WC, radiator, inset spotlights and part tiled walls.
Driveway providing parking for two vehicles.
Rear Garden 30' x 25' ( 9.14m x 7.62m )
(Approximate measurements) Access via front gate, paved patio area, artificial grass area with flowerbeds to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.