5 bedroom detached house for saleBlairtum Park, Rutherglen, Glasgow
Sold STC £420,000
- ELECTRIC UNDERFLOOR HEATING WITH ZONAL CONTROLS AND ELECTRIC UNVENTED HOT WATER BOILERS
- HIGH PERFORMANCE DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND DOORS
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHENS DESIGNED AND INSTALLED BY PORCELANOSA
- £5000 INCENTIVE PACKAGE AVAILABLE
- OAK SOLID CORE VENEER INTERNAL DOORS AND ANODISED DOOR HANDLES
- SATIN ANODISED SWITCHES AND SOCKETS
- ALLOCATED PARKING TO EACH PROPERTY
- 10 YEAR PREMIUM GUARANTEE BUILDING WARRANTY
Blairtum Park is a development of 5 bedroom executive homes and luxury 3 bedroom apartments
within the grounds of the iconic Blairtum House
A pillared entrance and sweeping driveway leads the way to this stunning development which also
offers a woodland walk and private grounds.
Incorporating eco-design principles, the new built houses offer modern, energy efficient living in keeping with the green surroundings. Photovoltaic panels to the roof of each house provides clean renewable energy to run both the underfloor heating and efficient electric boilers, while high performance aluminium windows and doors coupled with thermal insulation reduce heat losses. The contemporary design is consistent throughout with modern, quality kitchens provided by Porcelanosa and contemporary staircases incorporating glass or timber balustrades. Additionally, all houses comply with Credia Smart Home standard (type 2).
Easy Mover incentive available, please ask for more details.
Site visit available on requests.
**Plots 1 to 4 reserved with 2 apartments and 1 penthouse apartment still available**
For further details please follow link http://www.blairtumpark.co.uk
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63260636.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.