3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCavalry Park, March
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
- 18Ft Stunning Kitchen
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- Shower Room and Bathroom
*Excellent Decorative Order
*18Ft Living Room
*25Ft Dining Area
*18Ft Stunning Kitchen
*Shower Room and Bathroom
*Single Garage and Off Road Parking
Upvc Door into;
There is tiled flooring and an entrance door into;
There is laminate flooring, radiator, two smoke alarms, loft access and storage cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler (1 year old).
5.69m max x 3.15m (18'8" x max 10'4") There is a feature gas fireplace with marble hearth and wooden surround, two radiators, sliding patio door to conservatory, TV & Telephone points and a bay window to the front.
Dining Area (Open Plan)
7.82m x 2.39m (25'8" x 7'10") There is laminate flooring, two radiators, patio door to garden, window looking into the conservatory and window to the rear.
5.66m x 3.84m (18'7" x 12'7") Fitted with a range of matching high gloss base and wall units with tiled splashbacks, single stainless steel sink with mixer taps and drainer, integrated electric oven with inset induction hob (new), stainless steel extractor hood overhead, space for microwave, space for dishwasher, space for large fridge/freezer, overhead storage cupboards, integral pull out larder, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, spotlights, this area is all open plan and leads to the dining area.
2.79m x 2.18m (9'2" x 7'2") This is of a brick base UPVC construction with windows to the rear and side, tiled flooring, radiator and a door to the garden.
Shower Room (Recently Fitted)
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC with hidden cistern, wash hand basin and a walk in shower cubicle. There is tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, spotlight and an extractor fan.
3.30m x 3.18m (10'10" x max 10'5") There are fitted wardrobes to one wall with plenty of storage facility and inset mirror, radiator, TV point and a window to the side.
3.33m x 3.00m (10'11" x max 9'10") There is a bay window to the front, radiator and a TV point.
3.33m x 2.67m (10'11" x 8'9") There is a bay window to the front, radiator and a TV point.
Bathroom (Recently Fitted)
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps and independent shower overhead. There is tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, four way spotlights and a frosted window to the side.
The front of the property is open plan, block paved and low maintenance but provides parking facilities for three cars with a block paved driveway to the single garage and great turning point.
The rear garden is a great size with both decked and patio areas providing a great area for hosting. The rest of the garden is fully enclosed but mainly laid to lawn with many mature trees, plants and shrubs. There is a feature water fountain, garden shed and side access gate.
There is an up and over door and power and lighting connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63260894.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC200188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.