4 bedroom detached house for saleHolmewood Crescent, Holme, Peterborough
Sold STC £350,000
- Lounge, Dining Room
- Kitchen Breakfast Room, Conservatory
- Downstairs Wc
- Four Bedrooms
- Generous Gardens, Driveway & Garage
A very well presented family home located in the extremely sought after village of Holme. Accommodation comprises of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen breakfast room, dining room, conservatory, downstairs wc, four bedrooms and bathroom. Outside the property boasts generous gardens, driveway & garage.
An established family home which is set in a pleasant cul de sac of similar houses in this very popular Village.
Holme Village is set approximately 3 miles from Yaxley and has a population of circa 700. Local amenities include a local School, Village Hall, Public House and Village Church. The Village offers excellent road links to the A1M and mainline rail stations can be found at nearby Peterborough & Huntingdon. Holme Fen nature reserve also provides excellent out door walking and bird watching opportunities.
We reccomend that this property really must be viewed to fully appriciate.
Stairs to first floor, doors to lounge, kitchen breakfast room & wc.
Lounge 17' 10" x 15' 6" ( 5.44m x 4.72m )
Double glazed window to the front & double glazed french doors to the conservatory at the rear, radiator, electric fire with surround & mantle.
Conservatory 8' 6" x 9' 10" ( 2.59m x 3.00m )
Of brick & double glazed construction, radiator, tiled flooring.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 17' 10" x 10' ( 5.44m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front, sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards & drawers below with range of wall mounted storage cupboards. Electric cooker point, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, walk in pantry cupboard. Door to the dining room.
Dining Room 16' 5" x 8' 11" ( 5.00m x 2.72m )
Sliding double glazed door to the rear, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to the side, refitted to comprise: concealed cistern wc, hand wash basin, radiator, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the rear, airing cupboard & further eaves storage cupboard, access to the loft.
Bedroom 1 9' 5" x 13' 3" max to doorway ( 2.87m x 4.04m max to doorway )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 8' 3" x 12' 4" ( 2.51m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 10' 1" ( 2.51m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom 4 6' 5" x 9' 4" plus doorway ( 1.96m x 2.84m plus doorway )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Two double glazed windows to the front, re-fitted to comprise: hand wash basin set into vanity unit, panel bath with shower & screen, radiator / towel rail, shaver socket concealed within vanity cupboard.
Outside The Property
The frontage is laid to lawn behind hedging. A driveway provides parking and leads to the garage. The garage has an up & over door and power connected.
At the rear, the garden offers a paved patio and is laid to lawn with mature borders, backing onto a wooded spinney at the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63262829.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.