2 bedroom terraced house for saleDereham Road, Hempton, FAKENHAM
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £125,000-£135,000
- Popular Location
- Two Double Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Potential Studio
- Courtyard Garden
- Viewing Essential!
Situated within walking distance to the town, this mid terraced cottage benefits from two double bedrooms, lounge with fireplace, dining room and kitchen. Outside there is a courtyard garden and good size outhouse which would make a great studio. Offered with no onward chain, viewing is essential!
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' max ( 3.99m x 3.66m max )
Entrance door to the front. Feature fireplace with gas fire and tiled heath, fitted shelving, radiator, television point and single glazed window to the front.
Dining Room 10' 2" max x 7' 8" ( 3.10m max x 2.34m )
Fitted understairs cupboard and further small cupboard, radiator, window to the rear and stairs leading to the first floor. Door to:
Kitchen 12' x 4' 1" ( 3.66m x 1.24m )
Lean to with a fitted kitchen with base units, worksurfaces over and inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer. Space for free standing cooker, space and plumbing for a washing machine. Radiator, vinyl flooring and single glazed window to the rear and door into the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the kitchen, recessed shelving and stairs to second floor.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 8" plus recess ( 3.58m x 3.56m plus recess )
Single glazed window to the front, built-in wardrobes stripped flooring and Victorian style fireplace.
WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower over with tiled splashbacks. Built-in storage cupboard, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Stairs from first floor landing.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 8" plus recess ( 3.38m x 3.25m plus recess )
Single glazed window to the rear, stripped timber flooring, walk-in cupboard, cupboard housing gas central heating and cupboard housing electrics.
Outhouse 12' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.62m )
Window and door to the front, power and light. Could make a great studio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63262832.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.