3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAldsworth Close, PETERBOROUGH
Sold STC £190,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Recently Renovated
- Cul De Sac Location
- Driveway & Garage
- Well Presented Throughout
IMMACULATELY SEMI DETACHED HOME with THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, RECENTLY REFITTED BATHROOM, LOUNGE, KITCHEN, PRIVATE REAR GARDEN and SINGLE GARAGE.
Situated in the popular location of Aldsworth Close off Sherborne Road, this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOME is offered for sale in a quiet cul de sac location. The accommodation comprises KITCHEN, LOUNGE, THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, RECENTLY REFITTED BATHROOM, LARGE PRIVATE REAR GARDEN, DRIVEWAY and GARAGE. An ideal family home.
Stairs to the first floor and landing with under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 1" ( 4.42m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, TV point, power points, wall mounted fire set in surround, carpet flooring, door to:
Kitchen/diner 17' 7" x 9' 7" ( 5.36m x 2.92m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, double glazed door to the rear garden, part tiled flooring and spotlights.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, power points, wood laminate effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' ( 3.45m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, power points, wood laminate effect flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' ( 2.59m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, power points, carpet flooring.
Refitted Bathroom 7' 10" x 5' 4" ( 2.39m x 1.63m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Refitted with a four piece suite comprising panelled bath, corner shower cubicle with shower over, wash hand basin and a WC.
To the front of the property is a laid to lawn area, a driveway provides off road parking leading to the single garage with up and over door. The rear garden is laid to lawn, a patio area, shrub and tree borders and enclosed by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63262871.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.