2 bedroom maisonette for saleBangor Close, Northolt, UB5
- Spacious two bedroom ground floor maisonette
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Separate fitted kitchen with garden access
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Private rear garden
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Access to two outdoor storage units
- Close to amenities and transport links
Presented in good condition throughout, this light and airy larger-than-average two bedroom ground floor maisonette features a generous living space with a separate kitchen, a private garden and off-street parking.
Bangor Close offers a convenient location close to the amenities of Northolt as well as Northolt Station and Northolt Park Station. The green open spaces of Alexandra Park are within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1005942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.