3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoundway, Waterlooville
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached House
- Off Road Parking
- Highly Sought After Location
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Rental income £1300pcm
Situated in the popular town of Waterlooville, this well presented family home is only a short walk from local shops and popular schools. Call now to avoid disappointment!!
Situated in the popular town of Waterlooville, this well presented family home is only a short walk from local shops and popular schools. The property benefits from a modern fitted kitchen and separate lounge and dining area with French doors onto rear garden and to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Call now to secure your viewing as this won't be on the market long!!
Off road parking and partly laid to lawn.
Door to front elevation.
Lounge 15' 4" x 9' 9" ( 4.67m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling and smooth walls, open fire place, wall lights and radiator.
Dining Room 15' x 10' 2" ( 4.57m x 3.10m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation and double glazed French doors to rear garden, textured ceiling and smooth walls, under stairs cupboard and x 2 radiators.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation and door on to rear garden. Modern fitted kitchen with a range of all and base units with roll edge work surface over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven with four gas hob, space and plumbing for a range or appliances and tiled flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling and smooth walls, cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling and smooth walls, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 9" ( 4.06m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, textured ceiling and smooth walls, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 8' 9" ( 2.18m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, textured ceiling and smooth walls and radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, bathroom comprising of a three piece white bathroom suite, bath with mixer taps with shower head over and shower screen, Vanity wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan and radiator.
South facing rear garden fully enclosed by fencing, side gate access, patio area, mainly laid to lawn and with shrub boarders.
Up and over door, lighting and door to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63263273.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.