3 bedroom terraced house for saleBorage Close, Crawley
- Guide Price: £225,000
- Recently Extended
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Front and Rear Garden
- Close to Transport Links
Three Bedroom EXTENDED Mid-Terrace property comprising of a Lounge/Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, CONSERVATORY, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, FRONT AND REAR GARDEN.
First Time Buyers, look no further! This extended three bedroom mid-terrace property would make the perfect purchase for anyone looking to get onto the property ladder.
Downstairs the property comprises of a deceptively large lounge and dining room, as well as a conservatory to the rear. The fitted kitchen is equipped with a one and a half bowl sink with draining area, a gas hob and a wall mounted double oven, various base and eye level units, plenty of worktop space and room for appliances. The property also benefits from a downstairs W/C.
Upstairs all three bedrooms are a good size and the family bathroom comprises of a low flush toilet, a basin, and a bath with an overhead shower unit.
The property attains a front and a rear garden, and the bedrooms overlook an attractive green area behind. Parking is also available around the property.
Fast and reliable bus links run conveniently close by and offer services to Gatwick Airport and Crawley Town Centre, and the M23 is easily accessible and only a short drive away.
Lounge/ Dinng Room 19' 9" x 14' 2" ( 6.02m x 4.32m )
Kitchen 14' 4" x 11' 7" ( 4.37m x 3.53m )
Conservatory 6' 4" x 11' ( 1.93m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 1 9' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.02m x 3.48m )
Bedroom 2 14' 6" x 7' 9" ( 4.42m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 5' 9" ( 3.51m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63263288.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.