3 bedroom terraced house for saleDudley Street, Coventry
Sold STC £140,000
- Would be an ideal first time buy or investment property
- Fitted bathroom and kitchen
- Large master bedroom with bay window
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Central heating and double glazing
- Three bedroom terrace home
A fantastic three bedroom mid terrace family home, situated on Dudley street. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms, family bathroom and private rear garden.
The property boasts double glazing and central heating. Being located on Dudley Street the property has great public transport, motorway links and close to local amenities.
Would also make an ideal first time buy or investment property.
Entrance hall 12’03” x 5’04”
Dining room 10’11” x 10’10”: Having french doors to rear garden
Lounge 15’00” x 11’04”: Having bay window to front and fireplace.
Kitchen 5’08” x 14’08”: Having built in oven and hob, sink with drainer, wall and base units and french doors to garden.
Bathroom 6’02” x 5’05”: Having bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin, WC, radiator, floor to ceiling tiles and frosted window to rear.
Master bedroom 14’08” x 10’04”: Having bay window to front and fireplace
Bedroom two 10’11” x 10’07”
Bedroom three 7’07” x 6’06”
EPC band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.