4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Hill, Shere, GU5
- One of three 4 bed luxury homes
- Spacious Reception Areas
- Three Bathrooms
- Kitchens individually designed with Lacanche Range Cooker & integrated Miele Appliances
- Master Bedrooms with dressing room and en-suite
- 3 further double Bedrooms, one with an en-suite and a separate Family Bathroom
Located in the centre of the popular village of Shere, a RARE OPPORTUNITY to purchase one of only THREE LUXURY HOMES, built to a high quality specification.
At St Catherine's Field no expense has been spared in producing high quality homes, built to an exacting specification and incorporating materials which reflect the history of the area. Each home will provide an abundance of living space comprising spacious reception areas, modern quality kitchens and four bedrooms. All materials have been carefully selected including handmade tiles, natural stone and oak framed windows. The same attention to detail has been applied internally with high quality doors and designer Italian wall and floor tiles compliment the oak flooring in the entrance hall. Externally all the properties will be landscaped to provide spacious terracing and lawned areas, offering privacy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63275366.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26649059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Gammon Wellers, Shere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.