1 bedroom apartment for saleAlbion House, Orchard Place, London City Island
- Double Glazing
- Fitted Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
We are pleased to offer this 1 bedroom spacious apartment in Albion House part of the development LONDON CITY ISLAND.
Off plan sale, Estimated completion time Q3 2017
Apartment is located on the 12th floor in 16 story building
Total Interior Area: 52.4 sqm / 564 sqft
Balcony: 5.1 sqm / 55 sqft east facing
The apartment is facing The Trinity Square (east facing)
Annual service charge : Estimate GBP 4.63 per square foot per year
Annual ground rent : GBP 500 per annum for 1 bedroom
* FLOORING Textured engineered oak floor boarding to hall, living area and kitchen. Hexagonal matt black ceramic floor tiles to bathrooms, ensuites and shower rooms. Fitted carpets to bedrooms.
* DECORATION All internal walls painted with warm white washable emulsion, skirting and door frames painted with warm white eggshell paint finishes. Brick slip tiles optional to selected walls.
* KITCHEN Composite stone worktops fitted with under-mounted stainless steel sink with contemporary deck mounted matt black taps. Feature tiled splash-backs. Concealed LED lighting to underside of overhead cupboards. Integrated appliances, comprising combination stainless steel multifunction electric oven, touch control ceramic hob and integrated extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
* WARDROBE Integrated wardrobes fitted in main bedrooms with custom designed painted feature doors with semi-matt finish (where shown on plan).
* BATHROOM Fitted with white enamel bath with chrome finish thermostatic mixer tap. Feature shower and frameless glass bath screen. White ceramic wall-mounted WC with concealed cistern. Custom made white ceramic wash hand basin, with chrome lever mixer tap. White ceramic tiled walls with black feature border and floors tiled with matt finish hexagonal ceramic tiles. Bespoke wall mounted mirror finished cabinet in all bathrooms. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
* MAIN STRUCTURE Reinforced concrete frame on reinforced concrete piled foundations.
* BUILDING ENVELOPE External wall with quality brick finish.
* FLOORS Reinforced concrete slab with appropriate floor finishes (see flooring).
* ROOF High-performance membrane roofing overlaid with pre-cast paving and bio-roofs where applicable.
* WINDOWS Double-glazed composite windows including opening lights, double-glazed composite doors to balconies with durable paint finish.
* STAIRS In-situ or pre-cast concrete stairs with steel balustrades in common areas.
* WALLS Party walls constructed from metal studwork finished on both sides with sound resistant plasterboard and acoustic insulation between, or structural concrete faced with plasterboard on both sides. Internal walls constructed from metal studwork or modern solid timber panels with plasterboard on each side and acoustic insulation where detailed.
* BALCONIES Where applicable, painted metal balconies constructed with painted steel handrails and composite decking boards.
* CEILINGS Suspended plasterboard with high-level feature recess ceilings with optional exposed concrete finish. Combined washing machine/tumble dryer located in separate utility cupboard. Fitted modular design kitchen units in semi-matt finish.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63275834.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Docklands Prestige Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.