3 bedroom detached house for saleCastle Dore, Freshbrook, Swindon
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Carport / Driveway Parking
- Viewing Recommended
A well presented three bedroom detached property situated in a popular location of Freshbrook. The property benefits from gas central heating, cloakroom and double glazing. Carport and driveway parking for two to three cars. VIEWING A MUST.
Allen & Harris are pleased to off For Sale this detached property situated in a sought after location of Freshbrook. Comprises: Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/diner, three bedrooms, bathroom, gardens and carport. The property further benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Stairs to first floor. Understairs cupboard. Tiled floor.
Double glazed window to rear. W.C. Wash hand basin, Radiator. Fully tiled
Lounge / Diner 26' Max x 14' 11" Max ( 7.92m Max x 4.55m Max )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and rear. Double glazed patio doors to rear. Radiator. Telephone point. Television point.
Kitchen 20' 5" x 11' 6" ( 6.22m x 3.51m )
Double glazed windows to front and side. Door to side. Range of wall and base mounted units with solid wood work surfaces over. Belfast sink. Tiled splashbacks, Integrated oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 14' Max x 10' 4" ( 4.27m Max x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.91m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Cupboard,
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
Double glazed window to rear. Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over. Shower screen. Fully tiled walls. W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Laid to lawn with shrubs and trees. Path to entrance door.
Driveway parking for two to three cars. Carport.
Enclosed garden. Laid to lawn. Decked area. Patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.