4 bedroom detached house for salePrince William Way, Diss
- Detached family home
- 4 Bedrooms (one en-suite)
- 20'3 Kitchen/dining room
- 20'2 Sitting room
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Single garage & off road parking
- Walking distance of town
A beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home positioned within walking distance of town centre and the rural countryside. The property features a 20'3" kitchen/dining room, 20'2" sitting room, a single garage, along with ample off road parking.
An external UPVC double glazed door to the front aspect, staircase to the first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard, doors to the kitchen/dining room, sitting room and cloakroom.
Low level WC and wash hand basin.
Kitchen 20' 3" x 7' 8" ( 6.17m x 2.34m )
A generous room with a good quality fitted kitchen with a range of fitted cabinets at base and wall levels, integrated dishwasher, four ring gas hob with an oven below and extractor fan over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, ceramic tiled floor, access into the utility area.
Utility 5' 10" x 5' 7" ( 1.78m x 1.70m )
A UPVC double glazed door leads out to the rear garden, A work surface with an inset sink and mixer tap, storage cabinets which match the kitchen, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring.
Siting Room 20' 2" x 10' 9" ( 6.15m x 3.28m )
A lovely sized dual aspect room offering views and access into the rear garden via double doors.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, airing cupboard, doors to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 11' ( 3.23m x 3.35m )
A bright room with views over the garden to the rear and a door which leads to the en-suite shower room.
A contemporary suite comprising of a shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin and an obscured window.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.79m )
A window overlooks the front of the property.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 8' ( 3.23m x 2.44m )
Window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom Four 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
Window to the front aspect.
Bathroom 6' 4" x 6' 1" ( 1.93m x 1.85m )
A modern bathroom suite comprising of a panelled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, panel bath to side, tiled splash backs, heated towel rail and an obscured window.
To the front of the property is a driveway which leads to the single garage along with additional off road parking. To the rear is an enclosed garden which is partly lawned and features a timber decked area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63277772.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.