2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEastdown, Castleford
- Two Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Modern Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge
- Detached Garage
- Well Presented Throughout
Beautifully presented two bedroom semi detached property in an excellent location with gardens to front and rear and detached single garage.
This is a very well presented two bedroom semi detached property located in a popular residential area close to local amenities and excellent local schools. The property comprises of lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, two bedrooms and modern house bathroom. The property was previously a three bedroomed property but the current owners have modified this so can be put back if needed. To the rear is an enclosed garden and to the front is a driveway leading to detached single garage.
Lounge 15' 8" max x 14' 4" max ( 4.78m max x 4.37m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Electric fire place. Gas central heating radiator. Telephone point. Television point. Coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 8' 1" ( 4.37m x 2.46m )
Having a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complementary work surfaces over. Includes a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, and electric oven, gas hob, tiling, and gas central heating radiator.
Conservatory 15' 4" x 7' 4" ( 4.67m x 2.24m )
Of uPVC construction. Plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side. Loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 6" max x 12' max ( 4.42m max x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 10' 2" ( 2.51m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobes. Gas central heating radiator.
Having a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, and wc. Part tiled. Gas central heating radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63278039.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF107302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.