3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLords Wood Lane, Lords Wood, Chatham, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Car port to rear & off road parking
- Front and rear gardens
- Rear garden access
- Non estate position
- EPC energy rating C (70)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for the over 60s under Homewise's Home for Life Plan. This is a lifetime lease.The above price represents a mid-range discount from the property's full market value, and is based on a single male applicant aged 69 years. The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a lifetime lease at its full market price of £260,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
If you are looking for a property that is on a non estate position and is ready for immediate occupation then this has definitely got to be the house for you. Located only a short walk away from the Kings Ferry pick up point which will take you into London and the bus stop that will take you into the other Medway towns and local shops, this property is going to attract a lot of interest.Parking here is good, there is a car port to the rear of the house with the added feature of having rear access making it a lot more convenient to bring in the shopping.Another key feature of this house is that it has front and rear gardens, this can be very beneficial to prospective buyers as the front garden is not only a good size but it is also set back from the green area to front. This will allow younger children to play in relative safety with you being able to watch them.This is a wonderfully presented family home which I am sure you will appreciate. The space available will be more than acceptable in houses of this size and with two double bedrooms and one single room on offer I am sure you will find this property matches up well to others in the local vicinity.
- Lounge/Diner: 24'10 x 11'2 (7.57m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen: 11'2 x 8'6 (3.41m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 up to fitted wardrobes x 9'9 (3.97m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 up to fitted wardrobes x 11'4 (3.48m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'4 x 7'5 (2.54m x 2.26m)
- Bathroom: 6'4 x 6'2 (1.93m x 1.88m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking & Car Port
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63279791.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12141138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.