4 bedroom detached house for salePentland Crescent, Larkhall
- Spacious, well presented property
- Good size, open plan lounge and dining area
- Big kitchen with breakfast bar and utility room
- Downstairs wc
- Double bedrooms with master having ensuite
- Family bathroom with corner suite and shower
- Fully enclosed gardens
- Integral garage and driveway
*** OFFERS OVER £189,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUATION OF £210,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a well presented, 4 bedroom detached family home, in a popular estate in Larkhall?
Would you like a lovely lounge with neutral decor, wood laminate flooring and feature fireplace?
How about an open plan dining area with the same decor continued through from the lounge and patio doors leading out to the garden?
What about a good size, fully tiled family kitchen with oak wood units, contrasting worktops, stainless steel oven & hob, breakfast bar and utility room?
Would you like a downstairs wc?
How about a beautiful master bedroom with dual aspect windows, fitted mirrored wardrobes and an ensuite shower room?
What about 3 further double bedrooms, all with storage space?
Would you like a partially tiled family bathroom with corner suite, shower over the bath and fitted vanity units?
How about large gardens to the rear with mature trees and shrubs bordering the lawn and a slabbed patio area?
What about an integral garage and monoblocked driveway?
Would you like double glazing and gas central heating?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please call us on 01698 283000.
Lounge 4.20m (13' 9") x 3.40m (11' 2")
Dining Room 3.40m (11' 2") x 3.30m (10' 10")
Kitchen 3.60m (11' 10") x 2.40m (7' 10")
Utility Room 2.08m (6' 10") x 1.42m (4' 8")
Bedroom 1 4.14m (13' 7") x 3.05m (10' 0")
Ensuite 1.93m (6' 4") x 1.33m (4' 4")
Bedroom 2 3.33m (10' 11") x 3.39m (11' 1")
Bedroom 3 3.98m (13' 1") x 2.67m (8' 9")
Bedroom 4 2.80m (9' 2") x 1.32m (4' 4")
Family Bathroom 2.40m (7' 10") x 2.20m (7' 3")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63280352.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.