3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingston Avenue, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £265,000
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- REFITTED KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- LARGE PLOT
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- GAS TO RAD CENTRAL HEATING
A three bedroom semi detached family property situated in a cul de sac location on a generous plot and offered for sale with no upper chain. The property is in walking distance of the High Street of Stony Stratford and benefits from separate reception rooms, refitted kitchen and downstairs WC.
A three bedroom semi detached family property situated in a cul de sac location on a generous plot and offered for sale with no upper chain. The property is in walking distance of the High Street of Stony Stratford and benefits from separate reception rooms, refitted kitchen, downstairs WC, driveway and detached single garage. WE STRONGLY ADVISE EARLY VIEWING TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Double glazed door and window to front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling and stairs rising to first floor.
Dining Room: 10' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen: 14' 5" x 7' 2" ( 4.39m x 2.18m )
Refitted kitchen benefiting from units to both eye and base levels with roll topped worksurface over and inset 1½ bowl sink drainer unit, integral appliances to include: fridge freezer, ceramic hob, chest height double oven and washing machine with tiled splashbacks, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed window to side and double glazed door to rear aspect and leading to garden. Doors to:
Lounge: 14' 5" x 11' 10" ( 4.39m x 3.61m )
Gas feature fireplace with tiled hearth and decorative surround, double glazed patio door to rear aspect, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Fitted with a low level WC, double glazed window to side aspect and is fully tiled with ceramic tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom One: 13' 3" x 11' 7" ( 4.04m x 3.53m )
Double fitted wardrobe, double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two: 13' 6" x 8' 3" ( 4.11m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three: 10' 5" x 7' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
A three piece suite comprising of: low level wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower over and is fully tiled with radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
Concrete path leading to front door, and driveway to side of property leading to detached garage and path leading to side and rear of property with the remainder laid to lawn and enclosed by wall and fencing.
A large rear garden with concrete patio directly to the rear of property and garage, with the remainder laid to lawn and enclosed by fencing, gated side access and shed.
A single detached pre-fabricated garage with metal up and over door and power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63280508.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS103713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.